donderdag 5 november 2009

Yes, my books are on their way!

It took me a couple of days, but I have done it! As we speak, there is a proof copy of both of my books on its way to me! I am really happy, just a few weeks ago I would have never thought this possible and now I will have two books published in a matter of days, or at the most, weeks. It really can be done as long as you believe it and keep a positive attitude, 'The Secret'is so true.
Of course I will post the links to my books here as soon as they are 'on the digital shelves :-)'.
Why did it take me so long? Well, I like to put in a bit of hard work and puzzeling...so I did atract that as well :-), maybe next time I'd better attract a proccess that doesn't take that much time :-). Although it felt good to have figured out how to get everything done myself.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten